An intensely moisturizing and all-purpose healing salve, Cloverleaf Salve can be used on the face, hands, lips, arms, legs, and body. It helps those rough dry hands and is healing for all types of skin inflammations or dry skin issues. It helps to rehydrate dry skin and to repair cracks in hands and feet.
Cloverleaf Salve helps to protect your skin. The salve will help to moisturize your hands if you have a job where your hands are in water frequently.
- Great for chapped hands, or chapped lips!
- It can be used on all skin types.
- A little goes a long way.
Herbs and Why They Are Used:
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) – Soothes inflamed, red skin and heals skin tissue.
- Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia) – Helps to heal skin tissues.
- Chickweed (Stellaria media)- Helps to soothe skin and stops itching.
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) – Acts as a natural emollient for the skin and prevents infection of torn skin.
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) – Acts as a mild anti-inflammatory and soothes skin.
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana)- Relieves inflammation.
Be certain skin is cleaned thoroughly before application. For external use only. Apply as needed.
Calendula, lavender, marshmallow root, red clover flower and leaf, chickweed, and witch hazel infused into almond and apricot oil; beeswax, lemon essential oil.
Be certain skin is cleaned thoroughly before application. Not recommended during pregnancy. Will stain fabric. Do not use if allergic or sensitive to ingredients.
There are no reviews yet.