Eczema, also known as atopic dermatitis, is skin inflammation and can be itchy, and irritating. Most eczema feels better when it is slightly moist. With eczema the skin dries out, leaving it red, scaly, and sometimes very sore.
From our main herbalist ~ “I suffered from eczema for 30 years. After becoming a medical herbalist, I developed this special combination of organic herbs and oils to help treat and heal the symptoms of eczema.”
It is best with most eczema cases to keep the area away from excessive water while inflamed but keep it moisturized. Eczerill™ ointment does just that.
Relieve the pain and itch from eczema without harmful drugs. Our all-natural Eczerill ointment starts with a base of sesame oil which contains natural vitamin E and is by nature an anti-inflammatory oil. We add organic Apricot Oil which is beneficial to sensitive damaged skin. This oil contains essential fatty acids and is also high in Vitamins A and E. All of these factors help soothe irritated skin making it terrific psoriasis and eczema treatment.
Perfect for treating Psoriasis as well as Eczema. Dab a small amount onto the affected area as much as needed to relieve symptoms.
Herbs we Use in Eczerill and Why
- Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) – Minimizes the destruction of skin cells.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) – Soothes inflamed, red skin. It has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties
- Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita) – Relieves itching. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chickweed (Stellaria media)- Helps to soothe skin and stops itching.
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) – Acts as an emollient for the skin and prevents infection.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) – Helps stop itching, and as an emollient for the skin.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) – Helps to stimulate skin circulation to speed healing.
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana)- Relieves inflammation.
Wash area well. Apply onto affected area up to 5 times a day.
Burdock root, calendula, chamomile, chickweed, marshmallow root, oat straw, rosemary, witch hazel, sesame & apricot oils, cocoa butter, beeswax, lavender essential oil.
Discontinue use if rash occurs. Do not ingest. Keep away from children. Will stain fabric. Not recommended during pregnancy. Do not use if allergic or sensitive to ingredients.
The eczema ointment is nothing short of amazing. I just have one trouble spot that is being stubborn but after only a week and a half of using it the results are amazing. My Mom has it on her hands and leg — much worse than mine and she is having great luck with it as well. Donna H., Massachusetts
D L (verified owner) –
I don’t usually write reviews but feel compelled to help other seborrheic dermatitis sufferers. I’ve had severe seborrheic dermatitis on my face for years. The dry scales and redness needed to be cleared many times a day, every day, and nothing worked. Eczeril was pricey but I figured I had nothing to lose. I was so surprised when it worked immediately! I’ve been using it for a month now and the seborrheic dermatitis is almost gone and my face looks normal again. One of the best parts is that it doesn’t ever clog my pores no matter how often I use it. I also permanently removed a patch of eczema on my elbow in only a week. Eczeril has truly has been a miracle for me!