Eczema, or atopic dermatitis, is skin inflammation and can be itchy and irritating. Most eczema feels better when it is slightly moist. The skin dries out with eczema, leaving it red, scaly, and sometimes very sore.
From our main herbalist ~ “I suffered from eczema for 30 years. After becoming a medical herbalist, I developed this special combination of organic herbs and oils to help treat and heal the symptoms of eczema.”
It is best with most eczema cases to keep the area away from excessive water while inflamed but keep it moisturized. Eczerill™ ointment does just that.
Relieve the pain and itch from eczema without harmful drugs. Our all-natural Eczerill ointment starts with a base of sesame oil containing natural vitamin E and is naturally an anti-inflammatory oil. We add organic Apricot Oil, which benefits sensitive, damaged skin. This oil contains essential fatty acids and is also high in Vitamins A and E. These factors help soothe irritated skin, making it a terrific psoriasis and eczema treatment.
Perfect for treating Psoriasis as well as Eczema. Dab a small amount onto the affected area as much as needed to relieve symptoms.
Herbs We Use in Eczerill™ and Why
- Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) – Minimizes the destruction of skin cells.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) – Soothes inflamed, red skin. It has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties
- Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita) – Relieves itching. It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chickweed (Stellaria media)- Helps to soothe skin and stops itching.
- Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) – Acts as an emollient for the skin and prevents infection.
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa) – Helps stop itching and is an emollient for the skin.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) – Helps to stimulate skin circulation to speed healing.
- Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana)- Relieves inflammation.
Wash the area well. Apply onto the affected area up to 5 times a day.
Burdock root, calendula, chamomile, chickweed, marshmallow root, oat straw, rosemary, witch hazel, sesame & apricot oils, cocoa butter, beeswax, lavender essential oil.
Discontinue use if rash occurs. Do not ingest. Keep away from children. Will stain fabric. Not recommended during pregnancy. Do not use if allergic or sensitive to ingredients.