Pain Away Herbal Muscle Rub with arnica helps relieve those aches and pains from over-exercising or overwork and even helps with the pain from Fibromyalgia. This muscle rub is highly effective when rubbed onto muscles before exercise to reduce pain and inflammation.
This combination of arnica, St. John’s wort, comfrey, white willow bark, rosemary, cramp bark, and prickly ash are steeped in a base of sesame oil and apricot oils. This allows the oil to absorb all the wonderful healing power of the herbs. 100% pure organic lavender, eucalyptus, ginger, Boswellia, and peppermint essential oils are added for additional healing benefits.
Rosemary and peppermint work to help stimulate circulation. Boswellia assists in reducing pain. Lavender helps to calm muscles. A great herbal compound to help relieve sore muscles.
4-ounce size is in a dark color bottle with a screw cap.
Herbs And Why We Use Them
- Arnica is a natural anti-inflammatory and helps with circulation. It is the go-to herb for bruising.
- St. John’s Wort contains natural compounds that make it an analgesic, an anti-inflammatory, and antispasmodic. These help control the pain and spasms of sore muscles.
- Comfrey contains allantoin. Allantoin promotes cell proliferation and is particularly valuable for quick wound healing.
- White Willow Bark is nature’s aspirin and helps to reduce pain.
- Rosemary helps to stimulate circulation in the muscles. This is important for healing.
- Cramp Bark helps to stop the cramping of tight muscles.
Rub on every 3-4 hours to help reduce pain and inflammation. Use on sore muscles and tendons. Wash hands thoroughly after use. For external use only.
Organic arnica, St. John’s wort, comfrey, white willow bark, rosemary, cramp bark, sesame & apricot kernel oils; lavender, ginger, eucalyptus, wintergreen, Boswellia, & peppermint essential oils.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid if sensitive to aspirin. Do not use it on open wounds. Do not ingest. Use with adult supervision. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Will stain fabric. Check with a professional regarding the effects of using St. John’s Wort topically. Do not use if allergic or sensitive to ingredients. It will cause surfaces to be slippery. Avoid during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
I have Fibromyalgia and this helps so much!